As a member of the project team, your responsibility is to produce the drawings of concrete/steel structures with high quality.
You are required to work in close collaboration with your colleagues/line managers not only within the civil & structural (c&s) discipline but also with architectural and MEP services during the course of the projects.
Junior engineers who want to start as a cad operator will be encouraged.
- Pay attention to detail and problem.
- College/University degree in engineering or its equivalence.
- At least 1 year good experience of performing drafting services for concrete/steel structures in an engineering office, ideally both for local and international companies.
- Skilled at using structural CAD software: Revit Structure, Tekla, AutoCad, etc…
- Willingness to learn and be a quick learner.
- Able to deliver high quality work but also meet the given deadlines.
- Can work independently but also can be a good team player.
- Good at reading technical drawings.