We are looking for the Project Team Leader to manage and develop our projects. As Project Team Leader , you are responsible for the work assigned at any projects at any time requested by the Company.
Project Team Leader is not only required to have an advanced BIM knowledge of the modeling process and a high-level user knowledge of BIM authoring applications such as Revit/Tekla but also, the ability to train and teach others about the BIM process. Project Team Leader will be expected to become an expert and resource of the company.
The ideal candidate for this position should have a Bachelor degree in one or more of the following disciplines: Architecture, Structure, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Civil, and Project Management and must be excellent at Revit for Revit Project Team Leader/ Tekla for Tekla Project Team Leader.
Duties | Responsibilities:
- Work directly under the supervision of the Manager.
- Create BIM Execution Plans for each project.
- Maintain, Evaluate and Report BIM Metrics.
- Understanding of the BIM processes and technology.
- Create and support the other Engineers to build 3D models based on 2D CAD drawings.
- Support BIM Engineers with customized BIM templates for company and clients at the beginning of every project.
- Perform clash detection utilizing appropriate software.
- Support and create project progress reports and action plans.
- Communicate with team members.
- Perform all aspects of the building information modeling.
- Provides support for co-workers in both basic and advanced BIM and CAD operations.
- Able to deliver high quality work but also meet the given deadlines.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Architectural Engineering required | Masters preferred.
- Specific technical expertise with BIM systems is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to create Strategies, Process and/or BIM Execution Planning for each project.
- Understanding of building design, construction and operations.
- Understanding of all design and construction phases services.
- Team builder and ability to lead and manage the BIM Engineering team.
- Good at problem solving, communication.
- Capable at creating progress reports.
- Capable of creating BIM Execution Plans and project action plans.
- Software expertise – BIM applicattions [Tekla, Revit...]
- The ideal candidate will have over 3 years experience as a modeler/coordinator at construction companies.