As a member of the project team, your responsibility is to produce the 3D Models and drawings of concrete/steel structures with high quality.
You are required to work in close collaboration with your colleagues/line managers not only within the civil & structural (c&s) discipline but also with architectural and MEP services during the course of the projects.
As Tekla/Revit Engineer you are required to be excellent at Tekla/Revit software.
Duties | Responsibilities:
- Work directly under Project Team Leader.
- Create 3D models based on 2D CAD drawings and produce 2D drawings from 3D Models.
- Perform clash detection utilizing appropriate software.
- Support and create project progress reports and action plans.
- Communicate with team members.
- Perform all aspects of the building modeling.
- Provides support for co-workers in both basic and advanced BIM and CAD operations.
- Able to deliver high quality work but also meet the given deadlines.
- Need to read, understand and create technical drawings.
- Pay attention to detail and problem.
- Capable at creating progress reports.
- Capable of assisting the Team Leader to create BIM Execution Plans and project action plans.
- Excellent at Revit MEP/Tekla.
- The ideal candidate will have over 1 years experience as a modeler/coordinator at construction companies.