We are looking for an Architect with minimum of 2 years’ experience to create and manage the production of modeling, and lighting for a wide array of Architectural and Construction projects. Architect would be given CAD, Revit, SketchUp files and work in Autodesk 3Ds Max to prepare the models for renderings or animation at high resolutions.
The ideal candidate for this position should have a Bachelor degree in one or more of the following disciplines: Architecture, Structure, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Civil, and Project Management.
The Architect will work directly under the Project Team Leader.
Duties | Responsibilities:
- Work directly under Project Team Leader.
- Produce high quality artwork in a fast-paced and fluid high-volume production environment.
- Create and retouch Renderings and Animations.
- Create high quality product images for print and digital use.
- Execute color, texture, and lighting direction from customers.
- Output must meet highest quality standards. Retouching in Adobe Photoshop may be necessary. Depends on output from 3D program.
- Create and support BIM Engineers to build 3D models based on 2D CAD drawings.
- Support and create project progress reports and action plans for Visualization team.
- Communicate with team members.
- Able to deliver high quality work but also meet the given deadlines.
- Bachelor in Architecture.
- Understanding of building design, construction and operations.
- Understanding of all design and construction phases services.
- Need to read, understand and create technical drawings.
- Good verbal and written overall communication.
- Capable at creating progress reports.
- Software expertise – AutoCAD, 3D Max, Vray, Corona, Photoshop... [ More are plus ]
- The ideal candidate will have over 2 years experience as an Architect.