As BIM Coordinator, you are required to manage not only the assigned tasks of MEP work , but also cooperation with other members to work. Our BIM Coordinator requires advanced BIM knowledge of the modeling process in addition to a high-level user knowledge of BIM authoring applications such as Revit MEP.
The ideal candidate for this position should have a Bachelor degree in one or more of the following disciplines:Structure, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Civil, and Project Management.
The BIM Coordinator will work directly under the Project Team Leader.
Duties | Responsibilities:
- Work directly under Project Team Leader.
- Understanding of the BIM processes and technology.
- Oversee and work alongside with the BIM Engineers.
- Create and support others to build 3D models based on 2D drawings.
- Create and support customized BIM templates for company and clients at the beginning of every project.
- Perform clash detection utilizing appropriate software.
- Support and create project progress reports and action plans.
- Communicate with team members.
- Perform all aspects of the building modeling.
- Able to deliver high quality work but also meet the given deadlines.
- Ability to lead and manage the BIM Engineering team.
- Need to read, understand and create technical drawings.
- Pay attention to detail and problem.
- Capable at creating progress reports.
- Capable of assisting the Team Leader to create BIM Execution Plans and project action plans.
- Excellent at Revit MEP at least.
- The ideal candidate will have over 1 year experience as a modeler/coordinator at construction companies.